Watersports Warehouse products are sold exclusively through legitimate retail outlets and promotional products distributors. Retail customers may contact us by e-mail to locate the nearest dealer or distributor.
To Place An Order
Pricing and Dealer Incentives
- Production time starts the day after the order is received. We acknowledge orders via email or call within 24 hours.
- Our standard practice is to print white ink on dark colors and black ink on light colors. If you have any special ink color requirements, please specify on your order. There is a $25.00 fee for Pantone color match. There is no color match fee when using one of our standard colors.
- Our standard set-up fee is $75.00. This covers set-up for one logo that can be used across multiple products. Separate logos to be used on different products would each have a $75.00 set-up fee. Multiple color logos have a set-up fee of $40.00 per color.
- Some items are sold strictly by volume per order. Most items are sold based on your annual purchase dollars. Dollars spent on volume priced items are also included in your annual dollar total.
- You can reach a discount level by placing an order with multiple ship dates and receive discounted pricing on all shipments. If you do not place a multiple ship date order, your pricing will be based on your year to date purchase total.
- Annual Sales Volume Pricing Levels:
BRONZE: Less than $1500 per year.
SILVER: $1500 to $4000 per year.
GOLD: $4000 to $9999 per year.
PLATINUM: $10000 and above.
Production and Shipping
- Production time varies depending on product ordered, but most orders are shipped within three weeks. During our busiest summer months, orders will take longer. We strongly encourage you to plan ahead and place preseason orders with dated call-outs so that we will have your product ready when you need it.
- Seven to ten day expedited service is available for an additional 15%, or $20 min. For orders that include gear bags and surfboard bags, the expedite fee is 20%.
- We will drop or blind ship, to individual addresses for a $6.00 fee.
- Art should be supplied in vector format. This is art that is made up of lines and fills, not bitmap images. Acceptable vector files are Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Art that must be sent in bitmap form should be sharp, high resolution images. If the print is to be single color, then a black and white or grayscale file at least 300dpi at actual print size is needed.
- Keep in mind that we are often printing with white ink on dark fabrics. If you construct your art on a black background you will see the image as it will print.
- We will e-mail proofs of all new art before printing.
- Pre-production product proofs are available at Bronze price plus a $20.00 proofing fee.
- We will do minor typesetting and logo adjustments at no charge. If extensive repair is needed to produce printable art, we can do repair or design work for $50.00/hr. You will be notified before any chargeable work is performed.
Watersports Warehouse manufactures sub assemblies and complete products for many other suppliers. We have in-house capabilities for fabric cutting, sewing, silk screen printing, pad printing, die cutting, light machining, and production assembly.
If you have a product that you would like to have manufactured in the USA by a company with a 20 year history of quality, then give us a call.